Re thinking my granola side...
The area of this city with more midwives, doula's and homebirths than you could shake a stick at....
I WANT IT!!!








I'm going to put in a bid first thing tomorrow....
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
okay, I might put a bid in tomorrow...
alright, first I'll find out what school the monster would attend...
But I WANT IT!
People... does this not just scream for me?! Or do I not have that crunchy a granola life? My kids wear Gap, I think that is grounds for getting beaten up, more than their unusual names!!!
Must go to bed now.
MUST SLEEP.
Must dream of dream house.... sigh..........
I WANT IT!!!








I'm going to put in a bid first thing tomorrow....
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
okay, I might put a bid in tomorrow...
alright, first I'll find out what school the monster would attend...
But I WANT IT!
People... does this not just scream for me?! Or do I not have that crunchy a granola life? My kids wear Gap, I think that is grounds for getting beaten up, more than their unusual names!!!
Must go to bed now.
MUST SLEEP.
Must dream of dream house.... sigh..........


4 Comments:
PUT A BID ON THAT HOUSE NOW!!!!! It beautiful- are you saying its in Wolseley?? B/c both schools are wonderful - one of which is fresh immersion. Put in a bid today!! It will be gone before you can say beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice!!
oh yeah your granola enough too- homebirth breastfeeding , kids names...you got it covered...oh GAP - they all wear it ....it a very perfect home for you - and SPACE!
Pseudo-wolseley... Bit north of P. But great street!
sigh.....
oh thats still great - my mil lived N of P and I have lots of friends and a cousin who live closer to E...haha (if that makes sense ) they love it - very community! schools there are pretty good - we have a friend who teaches there and loves it.
Post a Comment
<< Home