I've been slammed!
So, guess I should have gone out for dinner and a movie instead of giving birth in my own home huh?! I've been slammed for avoiding hospitals
Feel free to check out my commentary on this post... I believe I'm in the 25th or 26th person... The one who took it a little too personally!
I am a vbac mom. Hear me roar!
And cry... The bastard made me cry.
Feel free to check out my commentary on this post... I believe I'm in the 25th or 26th person... The one who took it a little too personally!
I am a vbac mom. Hear me roar!
And cry... The bastard made me cry.


4 Comments:
That thread makes me so angry.
Hh
I was getting so frustrated with Dr. Amy!
Hh
I just LOVE her "pregnancy" website. I'm going to see if I can download the book from my fathers computer (stronger than the wee laptop I'm at now)....
Sorry I'm causing your life stress now. But selfishly (gosh I'm good at that on so many levels aren't I?) I'm thrilled to have people I know spelling out the truth, granted it is to deaf ears... great heaving sigh!
K
YOU are not causing me stress!!!
I am absolutely gobsmacked that there are actually doctors out there spreading that kind of negative stuff about birth.
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home