mymomtoldmenottoblog: MY TURF!






Sunday, April 16, 2006

MY TURF!

They are hitting MY TURF tomorrow.
My father said "please".
I am so not impressed. There is enough Presbyterian in me that the guilt is gnawing away at me. GNAWING.
I am in somewhat of a quandary. Do I go, out into my turf and meet them... With all the monsters in tow? Trust me it is like a military manoever to get them out on my own. Do I want to go without my dear husband who can keep me in check? Or at least give me an out? Okay, so realistically they will not be here while he could be (darn it, he has to actually go to work!)...
Well, won't be getting much sleep this evening... And it won't all be nqmd's fault.
I'd hoped they were heading back to their province tomorrow! DRAT DRAT DRAT!!!
So gang... not that there are that many of you who read me... do I head out and meet them? Do I "allow" them to come here and play? WHAT?! Or, shall we do what I would prefer.
Pull the blanket over my head and not answer the phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter