Oh WHY won't it stop sucking?
I'm so tired I want to cry... oh wait. I have.
Husband took the bus to hometown last night and drove back my parents van. I have HUGE issues with this. My parents are well aquainted with their 70's... they NEED to have that van.
sigh... no other options. Asswipes that husband works with 'oh I have this and that and ohhhh you live where again?' Not one offered to give him a ride to work for the week. Nice huh?
R's pregnancy has taken some twists that are not so nice. I'm almost at the point of loaning out my uterus just to get her a baby. *note to God.... YOU SUCK DUDE!!! SMARTEN UP
How I'm going to get my parents van back to them this weekend is starting to completely freak me out! I had plans for taking the md with me, leaving m2 at the local drop in centre thingy and catching the bus back on Friday afternoon. No dice, m2 has to be at least four (toilet trained doesn't cut it)... drat.
Have I mentioned lately that I do not particularily enjoy the 'Christmas season'?
I DON'T!
A miserable old bat who spends time in the parent centre made everyone a gift>
for todays little party. As hideous as I think little toilet paper covers are... I can't help but kinda like this one. She's been pretty decent to us lately (Yes, on occassion I want to counter her 'in my day...' with 'in your day they used to put women like you on ice flows too!').
One of the competi-mommies is getting married. To the live in boyfriend of the last four/five? years. Her three kids seem to be causing a kerfuffle for the good old Catholic church though... oh and no, he isn't Dad. whatever..... I'll believe it when I see it, snort. me? invited. Yeah, hell really is freezing over isn't it?! ha ha ha
I'm tired.
I'm so freaking tired.
I'm not sure when I'll get to the point of not being tired.... ever.
The snow is lazily drifting down from the clouds at the moment. If I wasn't so miserable, I'd probably appreciate the beauty of it.
I've made two batches of bits and bites/nuts and bolts (without nuts though).... yeah the butter season is here. I shouldn't have made the second batch. I've worked hard to have the scale spit out the numbers it has. I'm soooo going to screw it all up this month. Brie with roasted garlic on a stoned wheat thin cracker(look it up people... it isn't what you think!!!) is my type of comfort food. Much to the disgust of my chocoholic friend *WAVES HELLO!!!! just wait. Chocolate at Costco is only in the BULK variety.... tee heee.
Tired. Have I mentioned tired?
Okay, so maybe. Just maybe some depression is creeping in here. Tis the season and all that jazz.
apologies to Jazz as an artistic outlet in music form.
whine whine whine.
grump grump grump
ignore the phone ringing
ignore the kitchen which needs cleaning.
blah blah blah.
yeah. this mom to monsters is pretty crabby. Beware. I'm taking up biting. =)
Husband took the bus to hometown last night and drove back my parents van. I have HUGE issues with this. My parents are well aquainted with their 70's... they NEED to have that van.
sigh... no other options. Asswipes that husband works with 'oh I have this and that and ohhhh you live where again?' Not one offered to give him a ride to work for the week. Nice huh?
R's pregnancy has taken some twists that are not so nice. I'm almost at the point of loaning out my uterus just to get her a baby. *note to God.... YOU SUCK DUDE!!! SMARTEN UP
How I'm going to get my parents van back to them this weekend is starting to completely freak me out! I had plans for taking the md with me, leaving m2 at the local drop in centre thingy and catching the bus back on Friday afternoon. No dice, m2 has to be at least four (toilet trained doesn't cut it)... drat.
Have I mentioned lately that I do not particularily enjoy the 'Christmas season'?
I DON'T!
A miserable old bat who spends time in the parent centre made everyone a gift>

for todays little party. As hideous as I think little toilet paper covers are... I can't help but kinda like this one. She's been pretty decent to us lately (Yes, on occassion I want to counter her 'in my day...' with 'in your day they used to put women like you on ice flows too!').
One of the competi-mommies is getting married. To the live in boyfriend of the last four/five? years. Her three kids seem to be causing a kerfuffle for the good old Catholic church though... oh and no, he isn't Dad. whatever..... I'll believe it when I see it, snort. me? invited. Yeah, hell really is freezing over isn't it?! ha ha ha
I'm tired.
I'm so freaking tired.
I'm not sure when I'll get to the point of not being tired.... ever.
The snow is lazily drifting down from the clouds at the moment. If I wasn't so miserable, I'd probably appreciate the beauty of it.
I've made two batches of bits and bites/nuts and bolts (without nuts though).... yeah the butter season is here. I shouldn't have made the second batch. I've worked hard to have the scale spit out the numbers it has. I'm soooo going to screw it all up this month. Brie with roasted garlic on a stoned wheat thin cracker(look it up people... it isn't what you think!!!) is my type of comfort food. Much to the disgust of my chocoholic friend *WAVES HELLO!!!! just wait. Chocolate at Costco is only in the BULK variety.... tee heee.
Tired. Have I mentioned tired?
Okay, so maybe. Just maybe some depression is creeping in here. Tis the season and all that jazz.
apologies to Jazz as an artistic outlet in music form.
whine whine whine.
grump grump grump
ignore the phone ringing
ignore the kitchen which needs cleaning.
blah blah blah.
yeah. this mom to monsters is pretty crabby. Beware. I'm taking up biting. =)
Labels: holidays, I'm crabby, I'm depressed... want to make something of it?, I'm sad, in real life friends..., the monsters, weight issues.


3 Comments:
what are bits and bites? I think I want some.
.....I'm sorry life is sucky. :(
crap lady. i'm sorry. that's a lot of suckage...
Post a Comment
<< Home