Another spin around the sun...
Well, here we are a year later.
Tinkerbell balloon from the boys.
Three new plan toys sets for the doll house.
A reasonable doll from the in-laws.
A beautiful Hannah Andersson dress from my parents.
Cupcakes and spaghetti.
Sparklers and singing...
And now... right now. This moment.
I am sitting here, remembering the last moments before she came, and left.
Right now. She was leaving the house, on a cookie sheet covered with thick terry cloth.
Right now, two years ago... I was too shocked to feel anything.
Right now, today...
I am still a little numb

* new birthday plate, cupcakes in true pre Halloween festive colours.
Tinkerbell balloon from the boys.
Three new plan toys sets for the doll house.
A reasonable doll from the in-laws.
A beautiful Hannah Andersson dress from my parents.
Cupcakes and spaghetti.
Sparklers and singing...
And now... right now. This moment.
I am sitting here, remembering the last moments before she came, and left.
Right now. She was leaving the house, on a cookie sheet covered with thick terry cloth.
Right now, two years ago... I was too shocked to feel anything.
Right now, today...
I am still a little numb

* new birthday plate, cupcakes in true pre Halloween festive colours.
Labels: happy birthday, homebirth, me?, ptsd, the monster daughter..., vbac


1 Comments:
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home