mymomtoldmenottoblog: Well, look what I am!






Friday, August 10, 2007

Well, look what I am!

Oddly enough... I can see it. Hey, even better a Canadian book eh?!




You're The Handmaid's Tale!

by Margaret Atwood

An outraged feminist, you have been oppressed and even silenced in
your life, fueling your fury against the society as it stands. Your role has been
strictly defined by society and you are almost certainly unsatisfied with it. You
have some vague idea of how this has come to be, but insufficient power to stop it,
let alone reverse the trend. And somehow you blame yourself for everything because
people ask you to. Beware people renaming your nation a Republic.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Ummmm okay.... so not quite what I thought...



You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,
you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to
questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage
to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can
really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people
cry.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid


When this first popped up I snorted my green (iced) tea through my nose... then I read it.... makes sense to me!





You're Hawaii!

When they first meet you, few people can tell whether you want to say
hello or goodbye. Either way, most of them will end up saying that you're their favorite
person to visit, if only they could afford the trip. But your soft and warm image is
belied by an explosive undercurrent in your personality than can leave you drenched with
tears or boiling with anger for days on end. You are rather fond of using plants as
clothing.

Linen is my very best textile friend!!!

Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Thailand?
That's ... different.

Nice quiz site, though. I see some time will be wasted there.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ummm...I'm a book too. I guess I should read it now or something.
"You're Catch-22!
by Joseph Heller
Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of people."

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter