It's all md's fault!
I asked mother in law to take a peek around the big 'ol stores down South when she went away for a few days a week ago.
Little did I know she would take the challenge so seriously!
She felt that if she couldn't find the shoes (StrideRite, who knew you'd be so elusive!?) she'd go a little over-board on the request for onesies...
Little did I know she would take the challenge so seriously!
She felt that if she couldn't find the shoes (StrideRite, who knew you'd be so elusive!?) she'd go a little over-board on the request for onesies...
Yeah, after the seven onesies, the two shorts, the capri pants, tanktop and shorts outfit and the two dress/skort/romper type things that look uber cute on her......
I had to break it to her that I was even more thrilled that she didn't understand that I meant the plain white ones... like you put under other clothes. I am not complaining!
On the happy front the sun is out... the humidex is obnoxious and we are going to visit a friend later on this afternoon! yeah for plans!
Labels: the monster daughter...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home