mymomtoldmenottoblog: Dreaming in colour...






Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dreaming in colour...

I've been having dreams about tornado's of late... not bizarre where we live to have one or a dozen a summer.
Any hoo... the dream I had last night/this morning was the most vivid I've had in a long, long time. It was so real that I woke up in a sweat, thinking I have to get back to the basement...NOW! Then I started to panic because I couldn't go back in the basement. Because I'd left it to avoid having to talk to one of the people in it with us. Not that they were a threat, just not in a place to want to see and or talk to this person. I came to my senses shortly and woke up fully.
It wasn't even our house per se... the layout was different. And the people involved... well, most have never been to my new home. All in all, it was very disturbing. I know that it is a combination of actually seeing some of the destruction from the c4 that went through here a few weeks ago, a blog post from a midwifery student over a scary birth and all the other hoopla that is going on in day to day life...
Of course it could be the paint fumes too... much easier than delving into why I'm dreaming about violent weather and midwives!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter