mymomtoldmenottoblog






Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm game to play today... after all...
All the cool kids are doing it! See here for the ring leader...

#1. If you tore off a piece of foil for a dish then decided to use saran wrap instead, would you throw away the foil or keep it to use later?
I don't have any foil in the house at the moment... ask the monsters why! Needless to say, they like foil... preferably a brand new package to strew about the house while my bladder empties itself. Moot point, no foil for us!
#2. If you could be a super hero, what would your name be and what kind of powers would you have?
Honestly don't know. How about OB avenger? Can I work beside Sarah? Be able to inflict all the things that OB's do to women, all the little words, actions and tactics on them... set them straight and make the whole "business of birth" more rational! *no I would not deny epidurals/necessary caesareans. No dumb people giving birth tags ever again..... oooooooh I like this!
#3. Do you believe in the 5 second rule?
yeah, I have three kids and a dog... IF I'm lucky enough to be able to get to the item, I'll eat it!
#4. Do you brush your teeth in the morning and at night? Do you floss?
I can hear to wails of thousands of dentists/hygienists as I say.... mostly.
#5. If money were no object, where would you live?
Right where I am at this moment... without the mortgage! I can take the money and pay off the house right? Put in laminate on the second floor? Build a new garage, that would actually fit the van... right?
#6. If you could go back in time for 5 minutes where would you go? Who would you visit?
So many people, too little time to share them all in that five minutes. I've got too many regrets in my life... so I ought to ignore this one completely.
#7. Do you believe in heaven? How do you picture heaven?
I believe in heaven. How I see it, isn't relevant to anyone but myself... I'm not the "average" Christian and my ideas of who will and won't be there, may not match most "church" doctrines.
#8. Do you believe in hell? How do you picture hell?
Ummmm Hell yeah! I hope it has enough room for all those I would like to see there... and well, me too if I don't smarten up!
#9. If you found a hair in your food, and you knew it was yours, would you keep eating?
Yes... see #3
#10. You're walking down the aisle in the supermarket and just as you pass a hot guy/chick you let out the worlds largest fart, what do you do?
Blame it vocally on whichever monster I had with me!
#11. Have you ever had sex on a plane?
I barely have sex in general *again see #3 ... a plane? SNORT!
#12. Do you mix the food on your plate or do you segregate?
Could care less... segregate the hot from cold... but that is negotiable.
#13. If you could go back and date someone again for a week, (before things got bad, ended, too complicated, what ever) who would you date again?
Can I go back and continue the fling? If the answer is yes... then yeah. I would. Bridges of Madison County kills me!
#14. You're on an airplane and all of a sudden there's a thunder down under and you have to go, NOW, but you can see that there is at least a 3 person wait for a bathroom. What do you do?
I'm on a plane? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... and there may have been food involved? snort.... you make me laugh!
#15. You and your significant other are moving in together. While putting some of their stuff away some naked pictures of their ex fall out. Do you confront them with the pictures? Do you take them and throw them away? What would you do?Toss them and never say a word about it. OR tuck them in the bottom of the box and let 'fate' take over... Does he find them? do they get tossed into recycle?
He has some 'spaining to do!
#16. You win the lottery, millions, how do you spend the first 10k?
Seeing as I have already been able to do stuff to the house (see #5)... I guess I'd spend some money on a local childbirth/family organization. Down payment on a Smart Car.
#17. If you had a choice between being beautiful or being successful, which would you be?
don't have a clue... whatever.
#18. Can you lie with a straight face?
I'm fairly sure I can...
#19. What's the last prank you pulled on someone?
I'm more of a brutally honest and miserable human being... pranks aren't my style?
#20. You see a man and a little girl walking down the street. She's pulling away and yelling for him to "leave her alone." What do you do?
Follow them. I know that my monsters do it all the time... but the mama in me is terrified of the unknown... and if something happened to that child. more guilt!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter