Hi there... I'm insane.
Insane.
Bought paint, new medicine cabinet last night (all on sale... gotta love that!)
I am finishing off the bathroom.
OH MY GOD!
Shoot me now.
So this evening... I took a hammer to the old medicine cabinet. tee hee... nothing like a little fury at the world to get rid of an old medicine cabinet!
Now I paint.
Oh boy.... this had better dry lighter than it looks at the moment.
Or I'm going to be in even bigger trouble than I anticipated.
So, a few hours later... and I've decided it is time to stop for the night.
a) While standing on the granite vanity, painting around the light fixture, re-sticking the tape on the ceiling and balancing myself.... I took a moment to look out the window. Close to a century old house, second story, on the sink....
-had to evaluate if m2 would know to get me the phone so I could call for help in the morning?
b) I'm hurting... everywhere.
c) I realized that having someone six feet tall helping... really would be a good thing. Even if it ended in divorce, and it would.
d) I started to frantically rub off a smudge I made...
on a wall I hadn't painted yet.
Yeah, time to stop huh?
11:09 pm... time for this mom to monster to go to bed...
Bought paint, new medicine cabinet last night (all on sale... gotta love that!)
I am finishing off the bathroom.
OH MY GOD!
Shoot me now.
So this evening... I took a hammer to the old medicine cabinet. tee hee... nothing like a little fury at the world to get rid of an old medicine cabinet!
Now I paint.
Oh boy.... this had better dry lighter than it looks at the moment.
Or I'm going to be in even bigger trouble than I anticipated.
So, a few hours later... and I've decided it is time to stop for the night.
a) While standing on the granite vanity, painting around the light fixture, re-sticking the tape on the ceiling and balancing myself.... I took a moment to look out the window. Close to a century old house, second story, on the sink....
-had to evaluate if m2 would know to get me the phone so I could call for help in the morning?
b) I'm hurting... everywhere.
c) I realized that having someone six feet tall helping... really would be a good thing. Even if it ended in divorce, and it would.
d) I started to frantically rub off a smudge I made...
on a wall I hadn't painted yet.
Yeah, time to stop huh?
11:09 pm... time for this mom to monster to go to bed...
Labels: the house


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home