So monumentally unfair!
stomps foot. whines. cries real tears.
I am sick.
My throat feels like it is on fire.
Husband is in a foul mood today, because he is "tired".
*umm exactly who got up with monster #2 the three times he woke up screaming... and storming into the room and hollering at him to shut up after five minutes of listening to me try to calm him down doesn't count. YOU CHOSE TO GET UP AND BE THE BIG BAD JERK AT THAT POINT!
Monster #1 guzzled a large glass of water and proceeded to throw it up less than five minutes later. Complete with melt down of amazing proportions.
No school again.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a field trip. Husband seems to be under the impression he will go. Yeah, okay.... as a teacher I wouldn't want to take the kid who has been out sick with a fever one day, vomiting the next and well... his general behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.
I have doubts they'll take him. Despite what husband figures is in the best interests of the monster.
Ahh, more arguing tonight, or let me rephrase that...
More of husband speaking to me that I am not behaving in a fit way for raising the monster... or thinking about his best interests or how silly I'm being, of course he will be fine by the morning and then he will go off on his field trip and everything will be just sunshine and roses.
SNORT
Going to drink more lemon drug laden stuff... one of the few good things to come from husband in the last few weeks... he actually remembered to pick up the stuff
Hopefully I'll not get too much more drowsy. But I've got to kill this thing off and quickly!
I am sick.
My throat feels like it is on fire.
Husband is in a foul mood today, because he is "tired".
*umm exactly who got up with monster #2 the three times he woke up screaming... and storming into the room and hollering at him to shut up after five minutes of listening to me try to calm him down doesn't count. YOU CHOSE TO GET UP AND BE THE BIG BAD JERK AT THAT POINT!
Monster #1 guzzled a large glass of water and proceeded to throw it up less than five minutes later. Complete with melt down of amazing proportions.
No school again.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a field trip. Husband seems to be under the impression he will go. Yeah, okay.... as a teacher I wouldn't want to take the kid who has been out sick with a fever one day, vomiting the next and well... his general behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.
I have doubts they'll take him. Despite what husband figures is in the best interests of the monster.
Ahh, more arguing tonight, or let me rephrase that...
More of husband speaking to me that I am not behaving in a fit way for raising the monster... or thinking about his best interests or how silly I'm being, of course he will be fine by the morning and then he will go off on his field trip and everything will be just sunshine and roses.
SNORT
Going to drink more lemon drug laden stuff... one of the few good things to come from husband in the last few weeks... he actually remembered to pick up the stuff
Hopefully I'll not get too much more drowsy. But I've got to kill this thing off and quickly!
Labels: I'm crabby, the monsters


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home