mymomtoldmenottoblog: "You're in nine kinds of pain.






Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"You're in nine kinds of pain.


You don't know what's going on
inside of you. And you are so locked into damage control that you
can't..."


At that point in the West Wing (Noel episode) I was just sitting there with tears streaming down my face. Yeesh... I had forgotten about the PTSD and Josh.
The phone rang, twice.
Monster #1 came to see if I was okay at least once.
I just sat and cried.






"You tasted something bitter in your mouth."
"It was the adrenaline. The bitter taste was the
adrenaline."



Hell yeah.


Every single freaking day of my life.


I bet you I could market the stuff. It never dawned on me what it was until this afternoon. I just assumed it was just ? well it was just there.


I have a lot more words I put down about this. Lots more, but for now they'll sit in the drafts folder...


Instead I'll take another look at the littlest monster and realize that adrenaline breath is a small price to pay.












2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh k...

I wish that I could take away that taste of bitterness. I wish I could wrap you up in warm soft cotton and bring you deep healing. I wish I was close enough to make a real difference in your life. If there is ever anything I can do, just send me an e-mail sarahatnyfcdotorg.

Many warm and gentle blessings.

Sarahthedoula

9:44 AM  
Blogger cooler*doula said...

k

so much going on that i don't understand, and like sarah, I wish there weren't so very many miles between.

Thinking of you
a

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter