I must be sick...
I was actually glad to see this number this morning...
WindChill:
-44°C
I cut and pasted that from Environment Canada's webpage people, this is not a joke!
This meant that husband wasn't stuck with us for yet another day... he was off last Monday and Friday... and all weekend here. Luckily I was gone most of the weekend!
Another day of "family time" in the frigid cold would have been the death of us all!
PD day here. Monster #1 is home. Md and I are the only ones dressed. Boys are still in their pj's.
And I do not care!
I figure if it is this cold, we can stay in pj's for the day. I'm certainly not walking them ANYWHERE! Despite the super warm and cozy Columbia snowsuits! I am not leaving the house... I'm even leary of getting the mail from right outside the door ... it will only be bills anyway!
Okay guilt is going to make me fill up the bird feeder and put out a new piece of suet... Poor birds!
WindChill:
-44°C
I cut and pasted that from Environment Canada's webpage people, this is not a joke!
This meant that husband wasn't stuck with us for yet another day... he was off last Monday and Friday... and all weekend here. Luckily I was gone most of the weekend!
Another day of "family time" in the frigid cold would have been the death of us all!
PD day here. Monster #1 is home. Md and I are the only ones dressed. Boys are still in their pj's.
And I do not care!
I figure if it is this cold, we can stay in pj's for the day. I'm certainly not walking them ANYWHERE! Despite the super warm and cozy Columbia snowsuits! I am not leaving the house... I'm even leary of getting the mail from right outside the door ... it will only be bills anyway!
Okay guilt is going to make me fill up the bird feeder and put out a new piece of suet... Poor birds!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home