Cancer sucks.
Can we all agree on that?
Cancer sucks.
SUCKS
SUCKS
SUCKS
Today is a day I wish I hadn't called to see how my dad is doing.
damn.
Beware, I may end up going all nuts posting about this.. or not. I'm not sure whether to cry or be angry.
On another cancer rant and raving front in my life....
I went for a blood draw this evening.
Told them I wanted to be matched immediately with someone I know. The girl laughed and said she'd get right on it.
Would it be alright if I matched with someone else?
That would be nice outcome too, right?
I'm sure your friend will get a match soon...
Of course that would be fine... but in keeping with my fathers words... I need this other person to be okay...
Cancer sucks.
Can we all agree on that?
Cancer sucks.
SUCKS
SUCKS
SUCKS
Today is a day I wish I hadn't called to see how my dad is doing.
damn.
Beware, I may end up going all nuts posting about this.. or not. I'm not sure whether to cry or be angry.
On another cancer rant and raving front in my life....
I went for a blood draw this evening.
Told them I wanted to be matched immediately with someone I know. The girl laughed and said she'd get right on it.
Would it be alright if I matched with someone else?
That would be nice outcome too, right?
I'm sure your friend will get a match soon...
Of course that would be fine... but in keeping with my fathers words... I need this other person to be okay...
Cancer sucks.
Labels: cancer


1 Comments:
man...how is your Dad? He is so strong..what an amazing, stong man..You got your draw?? Thank you so much- we have no match ...yet. I hope soon- it would be a last resort but still a good backup if needed..We got big results coming in the next week or so.
chin up - spring is a'comin...
Post a Comment
<< Home