mymomtoldmenottoblog: All is very quiet






Thursday, November 30, 2006

All is very quiet

So monster #2 and md are snoozing as per usual in the afternoon. Monster #1 decided to burrow under his dragon blanket on the couch.
Little snores are audible.
The dog is sleeping at my feet.
I'm trying desperately to do a few things to this beautiful new machine
1. get back to the old version of e-mail (I HATE OUTLOOK EXPRESS)
2. get a profile pic up on this blogger thing... I'm getting to the point of where I've cut and pasted pretty much any and all of the html codes that they ask for. I figure I'll put it up in a separate post and get someone to tell me what I need to put in the little box.
3. getting back to blogs not on my bloglines list... and what is up with bloglines? It seems to have issues.
4. organizing the photos... so this one isn't a problem, more of a time waster.

I'd get up and grab a blanket for myself, but I'm scared of waking monster #1... and sleeping dog very rarely lies still when I move.

What I have accomplished is this as the background screen.








And this is what the entrance to my home looks like now.
I'm working on getting the house decorated by second advent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter