Sometimes they are telling us something.
Some times I do not feel like I'm completely insane in my belief that our babies do tell us things from the womb.
I believe that md (that would be nqmd's new moniker) made sure that I was terrified enough during labour to be able to deal with what happened after her birth.
I believe that my friend chose to have a c/s because her baby was saying... hey look I've got a great view of the rest of your body in here.... get me out!
I believe that my friend Sues baby was telling her something too.
I had two true knots in my cord.
The placental flow was being compromised.
Oh and that placenta isn't doing so great...
Thanks for taking the steroids, just in case I decided to make a bid for escape again! I'm ready now!
Yesterday evening my friend drove herself to the hospital drenched in blood. She had gotten up to use the washroom... she got a gush of blood.
I'm amazed at her strength, as she showed up at the emerg hollering her gestation, guess at how much blood she'd lost and her husbands name.
Baby girl was delivered by crash c/s within minutes. They didn't even get her upstairs to the new maternity floor OR's.
I spoke to her briefly this afternoon and a lot longer this evening. She is trying to figure out how to function with such pain. I ache for her. I know that feeling of "holy crap I can't even sneeze without coming apart"! It is hard.
I won't spill all the details of baby, very distinctive name would be too easy to get back to their family. For now I'll share that I can't pronounce her name yet. I do know one of her middle names Esprit. Most definitely a beautiful and appropriate name.
Guess I'll be a post partum doula friend for her.
Wish her speedy healing.
And a wee girl a long and healthy life on this planet.
I believe that md (that would be nqmd's new moniker) made sure that I was terrified enough during labour to be able to deal with what happened after her birth.
I believe that my friend chose to have a c/s because her baby was saying... hey look I've got a great view of the rest of your body in here.... get me out!
I believe that my friend Sues baby was telling her something too.
I had two true knots in my cord.
The placental flow was being compromised.
Oh and that placenta isn't doing so great...
Thanks for taking the steroids, just in case I decided to make a bid for escape again! I'm ready now!
Yesterday evening my friend drove herself to the hospital drenched in blood. She had gotten up to use the washroom... she got a gush of blood.
I'm amazed at her strength, as she showed up at the emerg hollering her gestation, guess at how much blood she'd lost and her husbands name.
Baby girl was delivered by crash c/s within minutes. They didn't even get her upstairs to the new maternity floor OR's.
I spoke to her briefly this afternoon and a lot longer this evening. She is trying to figure out how to function with such pain. I ache for her. I know that feeling of "holy crap I can't even sneeze without coming apart"! It is hard.
I won't spill all the details of baby, very distinctive name would be too easy to get back to their family. For now I'll share that I can't pronounce her name yet. I do know one of her middle names Esprit. Most definitely a beautiful and appropriate name.
Guess I'll be a post partum doula friend for her.
Wish her speedy healing.
And a wee girl a long and healthy life on this planet.


2 Comments:
Your blog has been quiet this week - everything okay?
How are you doing? I've been thinking about you...
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home