mymomtoldmenottoblog: Guess where I am?






Saturday, November 25, 2006

Guess where I am?

I am on my new leather couch.
I am sitting on my largish butt.
I have a laptop on my lap.
I am wire free.
ahem... wireless!

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

This is so uber cool.
Thank you to my techie friends for all the help and advice and putting up with my wishy washiness and letting me ask all the stupid questions!
Still getting used to the keyboard. I'm spending a lot of time on the spell check!

This is good.

This is soo good!

Will update all the big news soon. For now, IF you have my e-mail... send me one, so I can update the address book... PLEASE

For now I'm going to put on something definitely not mommy clothing wise (what do I own that isn't a nursing shirt you ask... not much) and get going to pick up our latest guest from her conference downtown.

Tonight I tackle the tool bar, getting bloglines up, and I'm afraid my friend Char would get in the car to get here and beat me with her shoes if I do not get some messenger thingy up and running shortly.
=)
If you don't get why this is funny, go see her tagline from her on line journal.
tee hee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm very excited for you!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter