Happy Breastfeeding Week!

My diaper bag was on the news..
Nqmd and I were also ...
Kinda cool.
Over sixty babies were at the "latch on" today.
Amazing numbers for the first try in this city.
Will link to the Breastfeeding challenge website later.
Too tired, too lazy and too infuriated with the inlaws...
*note do not tell in-laws to watch t.v. in the hopes they will like seeing their granddaughter... oh no. It will garner the whole
"You know not everyone can breast feed mm. It was really upsetting because stupid c/s he ain't gonna marry ya even after you've had a baby cousin was really upset by that! She feels bad that she didn't get to breastfeed sad pathetic exposed to cigarette smoke daily by "dad" baby. I wish we hadn't watched the news."- well if she'd have taken my advice in regards to birth (problems with baby and mom post surgery do not help with bf)... or perhaps the pediatrician who brings in 12 thousand a year to that hospital from the formula companies (this is published publicly... Like it is something to be proud of?!)...
But then again. I'm just a rotten daughter in law who deserves to be treated like dirt on m-i-l's whims...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...
I married him, not his parents...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home