I dislike organized groups...
Sometimes I just don't understand what I saw in the advocacy group I "used" to be a part of. edit I was never really a part of it. Only to cash my cheques and send me nasty notes talking about how I could pay a ridiculous amount of money to further my healing ... then I could join the ranks.
Sometimes it just doesn't make sense that these groups put themselves out there and say "all are welcome" "this is a safe place to go" "please join our group" "no one will ever be turned away".
cough snort sputter.
Today on my usual Friday peek into the vault. There they were trashing a midwife... The loudest was spouting almost the exact same sentiments (different situation) that I had... but against this woman. Yet, I'm the one who isn't "healed".
Excuse me while I puke.
If you hate OB's, fine. If you despise GP's, fine. If your last midwives screwed you and you ended up with a c/s, fine. BUT DO NOT TRASH OTHER MIDWIVES WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERY SINGLE CLIENT THEY HAVE EVER HAD....
And do not... do not go spouting your views of "if you want to do it right, it has to be this way!". Your choices are not for everyone. Your decisions are not the ones that others should emulate.
Everyone has to do the best they can.
With what they have.
So the seven people who have left the group in the last couple of weeks.
Good for you.
The powers that be... seem to be the only ones who have it right, I had to get used to it after the fact... thank goodness you escaped while you could.
On that note. I am taking the money I had squirreled away to go to the conference and putting it to good use.
bah...
*cheese therapy soon... soon... soon!!!!
Sometimes it just doesn't make sense that these groups put themselves out there and say "all are welcome" "this is a safe place to go" "please join our group" "no one will ever be turned away".
cough snort sputter.
Today on my usual Friday peek into the vault. There they were trashing a midwife... The loudest was spouting almost the exact same sentiments (different situation) that I had... but against this woman. Yet, I'm the one who isn't "healed".
Excuse me while I puke.
If you hate OB's, fine. If you despise GP's, fine. If your last midwives screwed you and you ended up with a c/s, fine. BUT DO NOT TRASH OTHER MIDWIVES WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERY SINGLE CLIENT THEY HAVE EVER HAD....
And do not... do not go spouting your views of "if you want to do it right, it has to be this way!". Your choices are not for everyone. Your decisions are not the ones that others should emulate.
Everyone has to do the best they can.
With what they have.
So the seven people who have left the group in the last couple of weeks.
Good for you.
The powers that be... seem to be the only ones who have it right, I had to get used to it after the fact... thank goodness you escaped while you could.
On that note. I am taking the money I had squirreled away to go to the conference and putting it to good use.
bah...
*cheese therapy soon... soon... soon!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home