Stomping my feet ...
Just like the monsters.
An online friend whose child died last fall was second trimester pregnant...
Today after my fourth e-mail... her husband told me the fates had visited them again.
WHY?
Not happy. Not happy at all.
I know that life isn't fair... but sometimes I think that heaping it on one family is a little much.
don't you?
An online friend whose child died last fall was second trimester pregnant...
Today after my fourth e-mail... her husband told me the fates had visited them again.
WHY?
Not happy. Not happy at all.
I know that life isn't fair... but sometimes I think that heaping it on one family is a little much.
don't you?


2 Comments:
I agree. That's too much once, let alone twice. Sigh.
horrible...very awful..not sure why things happen as such - they do though..none are exempt. need to talk soon....
Post a Comment
<< Home