mymomtoldmenottoblog: Ten Days...






Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ten Days...

And then the real fun begins...
Husband took off with the monsters this morning... forgot to tell me he was taking the van. So after getting my "assignment" (you pack X while I take them out) done and nqmd all dolled up to go and send a few packages off (so not packing things that need to be sent to people), no van.
Not happy.
Yes, I've eaten breakfast.
No I haven't had enough sleep in years!
Couple that with a husband who has to change how he wants to set things up twenty times a day. After about the twelfth time I say, okay so we aren't going to do it like _____ that you thought of doing this morning/afternoon/five minutes ago? Then I get the tirade and the barrage of "I'm just sorting it out" "You always react like this" blah blah blah.
As of Thursday I tried being quiet about it. Just not say anything. Which led to a full 24 hours of "What's wrong? I know something is wrong. Why aren't you saying anything? I'd like some input. *I was a good girl and held back the snort of icredulity.
Ten more days... then he can arrange and rearrange to his hearts content. I will not give any input. I keep being told that my suggestions will not work, won't fit or can be swapped with a better arrangement (his)...
I will never move with him again. EVER!
Oh, and as of this morning... my lovely c/s scar is all inflamed and oozy.... So movement is not so comfy... Lovely just lovely... need to pick up gauze too, he packed it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter