Jenn wins!
She stayed up much later than me... and with good reason.
First birthday cake that would out do Martha any day! yikes!
I'm going to get a cake from the local ice cream store for Monster #1. I'm sorry kiddo... but this year we have too many boxes to fill, and well.... I'll bake a Welcome Home cake in our AIR CONDITIONED HOME! ahem...
The excitement hasn't gone away yet.
I just packed up winter sweaters and the cd's... Yup, not really going from room to room. Sorry.
I am hoping husband will be thrilled to re sort his collection. Do remember that he has hundreds of cd's... that he has them all sorted per shelf, per cubicle.... I just hand them to him at the end of the day, I don't dare try and figure out which goes where!
Got a thwack done in the kitchen last night. Going to pack all the baking things now that I've talked myself out of making monster #1's birthday cake. I feel a bit of guilt over it, but we have reams of birthdays to make him a cake! REAMS!
Okay, they are still snoozing. Time for a few more boxes!
Jenn said...
please note the time date stamp...and no..I wasn't tweaking it. I JUST finished baking my major contribution to the event requiring your salat. Argh. Bake for 30-35 minutes my ass...1h 45m and I THINK they are done...except of couse all the icing etc...
It's astonishing what we can force ourselves to do in a day isn't it. Looking forward to links or pics of the appliances.
Yeah you!!!
1:28 AM
First birthday cake that would out do Martha any day! yikes!
I'm going to get a cake from the local ice cream store for Monster #1. I'm sorry kiddo... but this year we have too many boxes to fill, and well.... I'll bake a Welcome Home cake in our AIR CONDITIONED HOME! ahem...
The excitement hasn't gone away yet.
I just packed up winter sweaters and the cd's... Yup, not really going from room to room. Sorry.
I am hoping husband will be thrilled to re sort his collection. Do remember that he has hundreds of cd's... that he has them all sorted per shelf, per cubicle.... I just hand them to him at the end of the day, I don't dare try and figure out which goes where!
Got a thwack done in the kitchen last night. Going to pack all the baking things now that I've talked myself out of making monster #1's birthday cake. I feel a bit of guilt over it, but we have reams of birthdays to make him a cake! REAMS!
Okay, they are still snoozing. Time for a few more boxes!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home