mymomtoldmenottoblog: This is NOT where I want to be...






Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This is NOT where I want to be...

It is after 4:30 a.m. I am still awake.
THIS IS NOT GOOD!
Combination of insomnia and bad tempers is what I hope this is.
I've come to the conclusion that it is not good when you want to cringe when your husband even touches you with his elbow in bed. No, there are no double meanings in that! I'm not kidding. I have to physically stop myself from pulling away.
I'm hoping to chalk this up to being "touched out" by parenting, ptsd and a whole heaping load of stress in moving. Being told you are a lousy parent by your own doesn't help much either... but I'm hoping my mother will return to her somewhat less pointedly miserable self with new meds in the coming weeks... please?! Just a little less critical and mean?! please?
Well, time to lie down again and see if I can get any sleep before the monsters rise. And yes, I'm including the husband in the term monster right now.
Yup, a week away and I'd have been glad to see him back (maybe).
A month?! Not so much....
Wise words Jenn... wise words...even if I paraphrase it huh? tee hee...

1 Comments:

Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Sometimes being a daughter is harder as an adult...

Hh

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter