Okay, enough with the blogthings list...
I am surprisingly not as evil as I thought.
Nor am I as brutally honest as I aspire.
I am downright horrified at my religious philosophy!
-well, I guess I'm not because I can step back and realize that my answers can come from a purely academic view.
I am saving the Halloween pumpkin face for, well, Halloween!
Time for bed.
Stayed up late incase Tony or you know who you are got around to calling... sigh...
I am not going to be answering the phone tomorrow. I am done with all this and taking a leave of absence from all things residential.
*was going to link to all of the above mentioned quizzes. I'm too lazy right now. Sorry... well, maybe not too sorry, but just a bit... =)
Nor am I as brutally honest as I aspire.
I am downright horrified at my religious philosophy!
-well, I guess I'm not because I can step back and realize that my answers can come from a purely academic view.
I am saving the Halloween pumpkin face for, well, Halloween!
Time for bed.
Stayed up late incase Tony or you know who you are got around to calling... sigh...
I am not going to be answering the phone tomorrow. I am done with all this and taking a leave of absence from all things residential.
*was going to link to all of the above mentioned quizzes. I'm too lazy right now. Sorry... well, maybe not too sorry, but just a bit... =)


1 Comments:
ohhhh !! I am sorry !!! I wanted to phone you but - I got stuck in a meeting and then had to run the kid to get air in his tire (new bike) then round up the remaining kids and they have been in bed ..ummm....maybe 3 minutes now...I hate this time zone crap...nahh your not evil or even grumpy..your running quite the show alone over there so go easy on yourself..I will call not tomorrow evening though - daytime is good but as I read you will not be home...Tim got tickets to a band in Stanley Park so we are heading there...let me know when your around or actaully ..I may just stalk your answering machine,..!! HA! ...now who is evil??
Post a Comment
<< Home