Gonna be busy...
Fighting with husband.
Packing.
Tending to children.
Packing.
arguing with husband.
Eating? Nah... no time.
Back to arguments and bickering.
Oh yes a few more boxes to pack.
Dear God, if the marriage survives to anniversary day (possession date too!)... I'll be shocked.
Packing.
Tending to children.
Packing.
arguing with husband.
Eating? Nah... no time.
Back to arguments and bickering.
Oh yes a few more boxes to pack.
Dear God, if the marriage survives to anniversary day (possession date too!)... I'll be shocked.
help me


2 Comments:
in stress filled times it is easy to fight- because you are changing everything. and you are not sleeping well and you are not eating.
be sure to eat- watch the patterns of fighting that you are involved in - if you haven't eaten then that is an edge- the body is controlling it a bit- fight or flight KWIM? It is like the drug commercial- your mind/ your mind on no food...
also how can this go more smoothly? what part of the fighting belongs to you, and how much can you change that? are you modeling any of your family behaviors- are you acting like your mom or dad?
I have been moving and fighting with DH so many times I really had to figure out for myself what I could do- my marriage was/is certainly more important than any box of kitchen equipment or baby toys. Sometimes reminding your self about the value of things in your life can help.
often the arguments wouldn't even happen or atleast not so off the hook if I kept my priorities in line and was sure I and other family members were well fed
take care
Hang in there, baby...I wish I could help. :(
Hh
Post a Comment
<< Home