Going off line...

So tomorrow is the day!
Going offline for a few days...
Feeling like a heel. I haven't talked to a few people in a long time. I meant to write my friend a simple little e-mail while she cruises the Mediterranean... I did try and phone my other friend this morning. But she seems to be busy being bitten... Trust me I have sympathy!
I sent a little something off to another friend, who I have yet to actually meet in person. Hopefully she likes it and finds her H2O intake is a little easier for it. I wanted to send it before we moved, as she is going to be busy this week too.
Must go to bed soon.
Lots of big boxes to pick up and put down over the next few days....
Hope to be online again in a few days.
Wish us luck, the landlords are at it again... kinda can't help but notice we are moving. Suck it up gang, September first it's all yours again.


1 Comments:
I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home