mymomtoldmenottoblog: We're moving!!!






Thursday, June 29, 2006

We're moving!!!

So I'm even more unhappy today!!!
Yeah, so thrilled.
Apparently the daughter is sick... and they want her to move in somewhere closer to them...

A) we tried this line in our first year... because that daughter couldn't keep a job and was constantly having to move home. *saying that if we wanted to move before the second year was up, that would be fine....
B) the (other daughter)chain smoker with the two kids has finally succumbed to the carcinogens!
C) they are using it as an excuse to have it ready for the market by spring.


I am so angry. SO FREAKING ANGRY!
Nice, not only does monster #1 get to start school in September... he gets to move too... oh what fun. I am using a lot of nasty words right now... LOTS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shalyn said...

well- this is a hard one...man - well at least your not out next week?? Well, I hope you find a home really quick , one you love and in an area you love..it will work out, you have some time- I would say take it as a challenge (I know right now, you don't feel much up like a challenge but this is from ME who has been moved around umpteen times)

I also think it just means that since you will be having a new residence , that a trip to IKEA is in order?? No??

Let em have the house- you need a new place to put your thumbprint on...have a great day! -shalyn

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter