I am not a happy mama...

A. Notice the time stamp... husband is still not home from the staff party. Which he assured me until yesterday that he was not attending... so guess who made the "dish to share"... while he went to the gym.... I am a fool. I am a big fool. Oh yes, and he wasn't going to stay late... be home in time to help get the kids to bed. I AM A FOOL!
B. our vehicle was assaulted. Someone tried to break into it overnight, so our insurance is assessing it, and we will have it fixed next week... ahem. I will be getting it fixed next week.
C. I forgot to phone back a friend earlier this evening... drat.
D. Our roam phone is dying. So I do not hear it ring... so if you phone me, leave a message! I check on the phone downstairs... which now that I think of it is going to move upstairs later on.
E. I am sitting here with monster #1... yes, go back to A. and look at the time. I am allowing him to watch Peter Pan (the newer live action one) I know that this will lead to a horror tomorrow with his tired carcass... but he is so excited and loving this. Apparently I get to be Wendy for Halloween, Dad is Cpt. Hook, monster #2 is going to be a crocodile (bought the outfit already), and nqmd... of course shall be a fairy (tinkerbell, but she won't be so naughty mom!).
F. I am so tired I feel dizzy again... blech.
G. See A. I am so not happy with husband... thank goodness he is leaving for four weeks on Saturday! Cause I'm not feeling overly forgiving at the moment.


1 Comments:
mmmm, well hope he is home now? from experience- i would say let this one slide - they like to have a little freedom before camp rules their lives ...hahah - yeah right eh?? what did you make for food for it?? and why did you not go?? you got to love it up when you can! have agreat day and enjoy the weekend a ma n ' pa's - say hello! for me..
Post a Comment
<< Home