Tylenol is my friend
Somewhere between seeing my chiropractor yesterday and today....
I hurt myself.
To the point of sobbing on the floor while the monsters looked on with curiosity. Then they pounced on me while I was down... carnivores! I dream of painting Where the Wild Things Are on the walls... monsters everywhere!
I have now consumed enough Tylenol (the good stuff with codeine) to make movement less difficult. I was able to put nqmd to bed. Barely... Sorry sweetie I didn't mean to holler in pain like that while I was covering you up!
Back in the days of my migraine induced hell... often my body would completely shut me down. If I refused to be still or throw up, or whatever it seemed to need me to do.... I would occasionally have a seizure. Those shut me down right quick. In fact I think that is the only time my sibling (the one I am reasonable with) has ever been completely freaked out about me. I was nice enough to have one while he was home visiting and we were watching some horrible movie on t.v. ... his wife is still freaked about me. Just mention homebirth after c/s, she starts to reach for her "meds" before you've finished the word after. Yeah, too easy.
So right now I'm nicely numb around the edges... still in pain if I move too quickly... but much better than when I turned down the idea of cheese therapy to go with our frozen drinks... we have added chocolate to the evening too... Can't be bad, without being REALLY BAD! I will drink water too... can everyone see Hannah cringe? So far Sunday seems to be the day we can both get together... woo hoo!
Have I mentioned how much I love Tylenol? Going to put the cold pac on my neck again.... I love Tylenol.
I haven't cruised the Tylenol aisle for adults in a while... mostly out to drug my children now a days....
Wonder if this is in the Canadian market yet... I remember stocking up on it in my younger years everytime we went south of the boarder.... sigh.....
I hurt myself.
To the point of sobbing on the floor while the monsters looked on with curiosity. Then they pounced on me while I was down... carnivores! I dream of painting Where the Wild Things Are on the walls... monsters everywhere!
I have now consumed enough Tylenol (the good stuff with codeine) to make movement less difficult. I was able to put nqmd to bed. Barely... Sorry sweetie I didn't mean to holler in pain like that while I was covering you up!
Back in the days of my migraine induced hell... often my body would completely shut me down. If I refused to be still or throw up, or whatever it seemed to need me to do.... I would occasionally have a seizure. Those shut me down right quick. In fact I think that is the only time my sibling (the one I am reasonable with) has ever been completely freaked out about me. I was nice enough to have one while he was home visiting and we were watching some horrible movie on t.v. ... his wife is still freaked about me. Just mention homebirth after c/s, she starts to reach for her "meds" before you've finished the word after. Yeah, too easy.
So right now I'm nicely numb around the edges... still in pain if I move too quickly... but much better than when I turned down the idea of cheese therapy to go with our frozen drinks... we have added chocolate to the evening too... Can't be bad, without being REALLY BAD! I will drink water too... can everyone see Hannah cringe? So far Sunday seems to be the day we can both get together... woo hoo!
Have I mentioned how much I love Tylenol? Going to put the cold pac on my neck again.... I love Tylenol.
I haven't cruised the Tylenol aisle for adults in a while... mostly out to drug my children now a days....
Wonder if this is in the Canadian market yet... I remember stocking up on it in my younger years everytime we went south of the boarder.... sigh.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home