The sound of silence...

Which is my home.
Monster #1 went home with my parents for a few days yesterday. He went quite happily, rat (check out the IKEA variety... quite nice), teddy bear and change of clothes packed up. I have been regaled a few times today with how nice granpa is, for sharing his pirate ship.

Add to that the lack of little brother who wants to do everything you do... and voila we all get some quiet time!
On a bizarre turn of events... Monster #2 has asked to use the toilet twice in two days and actually done something in it?! I refuse to believe this will become a habit. I think this is just a fluke... right? Or in the cosmos of all things mom, do you get one really awful one and the next one "trains" themselves without your help? nah...
For mothers day, I got to see these, by the thousands...

Yeah, not so delightful. At least monster #2 didn't try and give one a kiss... like he did last year. I'm so totally not a girly mom, yet this was not my idea of great either... eeeewwwwwwww! Next year maybe I'll ask for a card or something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home