mymomtoldmenottoblog: Today is the day...






Monday, June 26, 2006

Today is the day...

That I need to put in writing that dear lovely husband... MUST PROMISE to allow someone else to do our taxes next time.
I am dyslexic as far as numbers and the letter z. But he has little excuse... other than perhaps he is used to only having to count to four and start over again ... music teachers! =)
Nice surprise in the mailbox today... it was a good kind of "you screwed up on those government papers" surprise.

AND
Can someone please tell me why it is that nqmd has decided that feeding herself is of utmost importance just shy of her eighth month on the planet?! WHY WHY WHY? I just finished making such lovely things for the coming week... WHY?! Just let me sneak in a spoonful ... please?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shalyn said...

i can 't stand doing taxes...I furiously run around looking for write offs and near the end of dec..I am donating to anyone who will take $$..as long as I get a recipt (can t spell??) Good to get screw ups that work for you - they made one with us and we owed over $1000...kinda makes you want to go into hiding..bleck!

haahaha- let her feed herself - she ll have it mastered by 10mths then..smart girl!
Shalyn

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter