mymomtoldmenottoblog: Have mercy....






Friday, June 16, 2006

Have mercy....

I have marked everything I want more than a dollar for... socks, hats and sniffle sob tights not included.. they shall be .50 cents.
OH MY GOODNESS DO/DID I HAVE A LOT OF CLOTHES!
My parents brought a jolly jumper for nqmd, a hand-me-down from friends... she seems to appreciate it more when she lifts her feet and her brothers make her swing... not what I had hoped for.
The boys have a new toy too. An 'Old West town, complete with horses and cowboys and a little mainstreet building type thing. Very cool! Very nice for 4.00!
Best thing I've heard all day... this was during a time that they were not fighting over who got which cowboy and which horse.... there are equal numbers of each boys! Why is it they can not grasp that concept?

"that's a hula hoop to catch the cows monster #2!"

Hmmm, I think having lived in redneck country has jaded us enough that I have not educated my children on the finer points of cowboy culture...shiver... culture and cowboy... yeah okay...

Must go and figure out what to do for supper.
Wish me luck on the yard sale tomorrow... supposed to storm at some point. Drat.

One last Dumbo quote before the movie goes back to the library tomorrow.... In regards to dear Dr. Amy's "Debate"

Well hush mah beak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter