Homeless...
The landlord (lady?) called and left a message...
Feeling incredibly anxious and angry at the harassment.
Just fired off an e-mail to the tenancy people through the government... Incidentally we are renting from a MLA.... ironic isn't it.
Very scared that we are going to be turfed from our teeny tiny home.
I want to change our phone number now!
DRAT does not even cover it.
Feeling incredibly anxious and angry at the harassment.
Just fired off an e-mail to the tenancy people through the government... Incidentally we are renting from a MLA.... ironic isn't it.
Very scared that we are going to be turfed from our teeny tiny home.
I want to change our phone number now!
DRAT does not even cover it.


1 Comments:
Wow - that is not a fun place to be. I have a copy of the Tenant Protection Act, but I believe there were recently some changes made. Hope you get it sorted out soon - and that you don't get turfed!
Post a Comment
<< Home