mymomtoldmenottoblog: When is Monday?






Saturday, June 17, 2006

When is Monday?

The owner of the house called twice today.... we were outside doing the yard sale thing... thank goodness. Surprised at the fact they didn't notice, as there was the two calls...
-guess you are going out, I see you leaving
-well I thought you were home now.... we need to talk...
They live down the backlane.
How many hours to Monday and the tenancy people go to work?
AAARRG!
Yard sale was a success. Woo hoo! Didn't sell everything, but put a good dent in the piles of clothes.... piles and piles of clothes. There were a few pregnant moms who came, none had midwives or doulas... sigh... I know that midwifery isn't for everyone, but.... doulas?!
My midwife uses the expression, "have a doctor? get a doula!"
'nuff said.
My father is going to do some less aggressive chemo. Seems to be a good "middle ground" for everyone concerned. Monster #1 broke my heart when my father got back from his appointment.

Granpa, did the doctor make you feel better? Did he make you better?

Sniffle. We have not explained that Granpa is very sick... I mean how much do you tell an almost five year old? I need to get out my hospice/bereavement binder and dust it off.

Counting down the minutes to bath time... and the hours until Monday... Will definitely hit church in the morning. More time away from the phone, voicemail be damned... is it appropriate to damn your voicemail on Sunday?
hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter