my life...
As described by my husband late this (last?!) evening...

Which is actually quite adept of him...

When you read all three at the same time... and envision your life with all three characters as my children... asking ever so politely that their needs be met... immediately.

Apparently there is soon to be a bear with a brownie.... I will not be supplying the bear... the Chocolate Lab will do just fine.... thank you very much.
Feeling like I'm losing control these days... 'cause if you give a mommy an ice cap...

Which is actually quite adept of him...

When you read all three at the same time... and envision your life with all three characters as my children... asking ever so politely that their needs be met... immediately.

Apparently there is soon to be a bear with a brownie.... I will not be supplying the bear... the Chocolate Lab will do just fine.... thank you very much.
Feeling like I'm losing control these days... 'cause if you give a mommy an ice cap...


1 Comments:
haha - if you give me any food - I will eat and eat and eat and then guility head to the gym...
Post a Comment
<< Home