Bits and bites or Nuts and bolts....
1 1/2 cups of butter (NO MARGARINE!!! You will regret it)!
2 Tbspoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp each of onion powder and celery seasoning
1 tsp of garlic powder
*note.... I just toss in all the spices. The more the better in my world*
melt butter then dump in a large roasting pan or pyrex dish (huge! as you will see, the cereal will take over shortly!
add all the spices and stir to mix
add, one at a time, stirring to coat with butter mixture
8 cups of circle cereal (Cheerios)
5 cups of Shreddies... dear God, do you have shreddies in the US? It seems like you don't Ack!
4 cups pretzels... usually the stick kind, but I have used the alphabet ones and such too =)
Bake at 200 for an hour and a half.... stirring a few times, to get the soggy bits that gravitate to the bottom to bake as well.
yeah... good for sodium intake, that makes you thirsty, that keeps you hydrated... there. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.
bad doula. OH SUCH A BAD DOULA!
2 Tbspoons of Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp each of onion powder and celery seasoning
1 tsp of garlic powder
*note.... I just toss in all the spices. The more the better in my world*
melt butter then dump in a large roasting pan or pyrex dish (huge! as you will see, the cereal will take over shortly!
add all the spices and stir to mix
add, one at a time, stirring to coat with butter mixture
8 cups of circle cereal (Cheerios)
5 cups of Shreddies... dear God, do you have shreddies in the US? It seems like you don't Ack!
4 cups pretzels... usually the stick kind, but I have used the alphabet ones and such too =)
Bake at 200 for an hour and a half.... stirring a few times, to get the soggy bits that gravitate to the bottom to bake as well.
yeah... good for sodium intake, that makes you thirsty, that keeps you hydrated... there. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.
bad doula. OH SUCH A BAD DOULA!
Labels: recipe


1 Comments:
hahaha
I'm making this for Christmas.
I think these are shreddies:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shredded_Wheat
Post a Comment
<< Home