mymomtoldmenottoblog: smells wafting from my oven...






Monday, November 19, 2007

smells wafting from my oven...

Cinnamon Crunch Raspberry Muffins


1 1/2c each, all purpose and whole wheat flours
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda

whisk together

2/3 c brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/2c milk
1/4 c melted butter
2Tbsp lemon juice (I used lime, much more interesting... and available at the moment!)
2tsp vanilla

Add to dry mixture...
Mix to moisten then add


2 c raspberries (I used less than the full two cups... frozen from the organic farmers market this past August!)

Top with
1/3 c brown sugar
1/3 c rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp lemon juice (ditto to the availability of lime juice in my home)


Spoon into greased/paper lined muffin cups and bake for 25-30 mins at 375.

let cool 10 mins before moving to cooling rack.


256 cal energy
6 g protein
47 g carbohydrates
4 g fibre
6g fat
261 g sodium (I omitted the salt, so whatever?)
8%/91 mg calcium


Thank you to MyMilkCalendar.ca !
The monsters will be pleased in the morning!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm
that sounds like something I wouldn't throw up, and that's huge! :P

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter