Technically inept doesn't even scratch the surface!
Computer back.
Can't find the cd's that have all the Norton, Internet provider, Programs of use to reload.
Holy CRAP!
I can't even get back to normal e-mail.... it won't open that 'file'.
So I'm stuck with webmail from the website of the 'service provider'.
I HATE BEING THIS STUPID....
Now then... off to re-link all my favourites. Figure out if bloglines will let me put those neat little boxes up in the corner again.... google toolbar, that needs to be found too.
Cripes I'm an idiot!
On a funny note.
Driving down the street yesterday, saw a 'my child is on the honor roll' bumper sticker...
Bitched about the poor spelling.... then realized the licence plate was from South of my boarder.
DUH.
Can't find the cd's that have all the Norton, Internet provider, Programs of use to reload.
Holy CRAP!
I can't even get back to normal e-mail.... it won't open that 'file'.
So I'm stuck with webmail from the website of the 'service provider'.
I HATE BEING THIS STUPID....
Now then... off to re-link all my favourites. Figure out if bloglines will let me put those neat little boxes up in the corner again.... google toolbar, that needs to be found too.
Cripes I'm an idiot!
On a funny note.
Driving down the street yesterday, saw a 'my child is on the honor roll' bumper sticker...
Bitched about the poor spelling.... then realized the licence plate was from South of my boarder.
DUH.
Labels: Canadian eh?, how technically inept am I?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home