mymomtoldmenottoblog: I think she was hungry...






Saturday, August 11, 2007

I think she was hungry...

Tonight while the boys were terrorizing the street with dad... I got supper ready (how Holly Housewife-ish of me...).
Md was in a right mood and was banished to spend time with me in the house... as the repeated requests to "no street!" were ignored.
imagine the horror! the shock! the audacity of us to not allow her to play on the street!!!!
Any hoo... I told her quite jokingly that if she was that hungry, she could help set the table...
Needless to say, she got in to the "kids drawer" to set the table. No, no one else got cutlery, just her.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cooler*doula said...

and i see shehas all the the silverware laid out in the correct formation.

thank you ms post...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter