She came... and she left.
I just don't understand.
I just don't understand why this family. WHY THIS FAMILY?!
I'm sorry you came so early wee one. I wish you could have stayed longer.
Would someone please give me some good news? Something.
There was a beautiful rainbow (dog bow to some of our little friends... this is what you get when your beast is a "reign") last night. Wasn't that supposed to be some sort of "promise"?
grumble...
I just don't understand why this family. WHY THIS FAMILY?!
I'm sorry you came so early wee one. I wish you could have stayed longer.
Would someone please give me some good news? Something.
There was a beautiful rainbow (dog bow to some of our little friends... this is what you get when your beast is a "reign") last night. Wasn't that supposed to be some sort of "promise"?
grumble...
Labels: I'm depressed... want to make something of it?, in real life friends..., online friends, what the heck?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home