You all probably know the spiel by now.
So here we are Monsters #1 and #2... boys...
The Monster Daughter.
Husband and the Big Dog.
Yes, this is how I have to blog some days... with all three of them climbing on me. Gotta love webcams!
Oh yeah, we get them. Ours happen to look like birds, though. Why? Because I refuse to let the fucking spray truck spray our house - malathion anyone? http://www.chem-tox.com/malathion/research/ On the other hand, I fished something out of the pool yesterday that was so fucking big, it sank. IT SANK. I have no idea what it was but my money is on alien. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
1 Comments:
Oh yeah, we get them. Ours happen to look like birds, though. Why? Because I refuse to let the fucking spray truck spray our house - malathion anyone?
http://www.chem-tox.com/malathion/research/
On the other hand, I fished something out of the pool yesterday that was so fucking big, it sank. IT SANK. I have no idea what it was but my money is on alien. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Post a Comment
<< Home