mymomtoldmenottoblog: The new non-nursing-shirt shirts...






Thursday, February 01, 2007

The new non-nursing-shirt shirts...

In an effort to be less "lactating mom" and more ______.
ummmmmmm.
huh.
Try another thought ... how about
Not so available to nurse mom ?
Or more to the point... you've been wearing nursing/maternity shirts for the last five years... get with the now! *I reserve the right to not wear the deep v shirts. It seems cruel and really, who wants to show off the four or so years that those mammary glands have been pumping out the milk?! Not me.

It's my last baby. Give me some space on the nursing issue okay?


In an effort to make sure that
Clinton and Stacy won't show up ... I bought myself some new shirts. Ten to be exact. I was mistakenly under the impression that I had nine, but just did another count. Any hoo... Being frugal and ecological. I purchased Cotton Ginny's line of Eco-ganic clothes.
Not only am I being good to myself, I'm helping out others. Yeah me.
The frugal part has served me well. I've bought all ten on sale. On various dates. I ended up purchasing the ten shirts, three pairs of blue jeans, and 21 pairs of socks for less than 40% of the actual cost. I'm rather proud of that one. Seeing as I do not have more money than common sense.

My own description of the colours is as follows
apricot, chocolate, spring green, moss green, lavender, cranberry, butter yellow, mold green (you know the nice fuzzy stuff growing on things in the back of the fridge), black and ice fishing blue.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your colour descriptions are very vivid. I'm glad you have new shirts. :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Shalyn said...

nice shirts!! love the ecolors especially the green (haha - which one - it will remain a mystery!!)
shalyn

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh great doula Shalyn... I'd venture to guess that you are a moss/mould kind of gal?
snickers and ducks... going for blood draws this month! Here is hoping we match up!
k

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter