Concordia or marriage...
That was a decision I made around a decade ago.
Today I was thinking a lot about how different my life may have been if I'd gone to Quebec...
This wonderful news only confirmed what I had "heard" around town more substantial. The midwife who went with md and husband to the hospital is leaving for this (may not be permanent move, but still!). And I believe more will follow.
Drat.
Yeah! for my most favourite Province, where my childhood memories reside...
Sniffling in a Bridges of Madison County kind of way for me...
You know a bunch of midwife bloggers have been dwindling away... some I know why, some I don't. Let me just say, if you happen to be reading this.
I MISS YOU ALL! Little glimpses into a life I had wanted to lead were kinda nice you know.
Suck it up, I'm feeling very self centred right now.
Going to bed now.
Feeling miserable and sending a note to the birth centre and midwifery consumers groups first thing in the morning! Its an election year, lets kick some butt here in the Prairies!
Today I was thinking a lot about how different my life may have been if I'd gone to Quebec...
This wonderful news only confirmed what I had "heard" around town more substantial. The midwife who went with md and husband to the hospital is leaving for this (may not be permanent move, but still!). And I believe more will follow.
Drat.
Yeah! for my most favourite Province, where my childhood memories reside...
Sniffling in a Bridges of Madison County kind of way for me...
You know a bunch of midwife bloggers have been dwindling away... some I know why, some I don't. Let me just say, if you happen to be reading this.
I MISS YOU ALL! Little glimpses into a life I had wanted to lead were kinda nice you know.
Suck it up, I'm feeling very self centred right now.
Going to bed now.
Feeling miserable and sending a note to the birth centre and midwifery consumers groups first thing in the morning! Its an election year, lets kick some butt here in the Prairies!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home