I miss The West Wing
Been watching a lot of t.v. in the afternoon.
Chef at large is a favourite lately.
Then...
The West Wing.
AHHHHHHH I used to beg monster #1 to be quiet and just nurse for an hour when it was on. Monster #2, I resorted to the VCR. Yeah, missed the entire last season whenever that happened.
Today it was the one where CJ does "the Jackal".
I wish politics, especially American, were this reasonable.
So very tired these days. Lack of sunshine is probably factoring in to it, but ugh ugh ugh! We may have hit a snag with our trip to MN. Seems that my mother may not be able to come in and take care of the boys after all. ACK! I really, really wanted to make one last pilgrimage to the US before we are annexed for good.
Now I'm going to go and listen to the clip one more time...
Nothing beats CJ and the Jackal when you're down!
Chef at large is a favourite lately.
Then...
The West Wing.
AHHHHHHH I used to beg monster #1 to be quiet and just nurse for an hour when it was on. Monster #2, I resorted to the VCR. Yeah, missed the entire last season whenever that happened.
Today it was the one where CJ does "the Jackal".
I wish politics, especially American, were this reasonable.
So very tired these days. Lack of sunshine is probably factoring in to it, but ugh ugh ugh! We may have hit a snag with our trip to MN. Seems that my mother may not be able to come in and take care of the boys after all. ACK! I really, really wanted to make one last pilgrimage to the US before we are annexed for good.
Now I'm going to go and listen to the clip one more time...
Nothing beats CJ and the Jackal when you're down!


1 Comments:
The spousal unit is ADDICTED to the Wing. He is, in fact, a bona fide Wing Nut... I hear you on the wish for this kind of reasonableness in the big whote house on Pennsylvania Ave. Maybe in '08? And he shares your love of CJ and the Jackal.
Hope the MN trip works out...
Post a Comment
<< Home