Sunshine.
Oh thank goodness for sunshine!
Yesterday was a typical Eeyore day... gloomy and wet, and dreary.... My mood mirrored it. I had a perfectly miserable post, but did not put it up. You can thank me later =)
I did have a nice little surprise yesterday, as I was cruising my favourite sites. I finally remembered that my friend had said she'd made a comment after me. So I went in search of it. Well, that was the end of the gloomy mood. Made my day. Thanks! The COMMENT people, not the article or the contents within... because that just peeves me to no end.
Well, I'm off to see how to play some game things that Char has posted. I want a letter! I want to play... ohhh tag me!
So we can look forward to D things... I think... or do I just have to comment on it? hmmmmmmm.... how long can one claim post partum brain issues?
Yesterday was a typical Eeyore day... gloomy and wet, and dreary.... My mood mirrored it. I had a perfectly miserable post, but did not put it up. You can thank me later =)
I did have a nice little surprise yesterday, as I was cruising my favourite sites. I finally remembered that my friend had said she'd made a comment after me. So I went in search of it. Well, that was the end of the gloomy mood. Made my day. Thanks! The COMMENT people, not the article or the contents within... because that just peeves me to no end.
Well, I'm off to see how to play some game things that Char has posted. I want a letter! I want to play... ohhh tag me!
So we can look forward to D things... I think... or do I just have to comment on it? hmmmmmmm.... how long can one claim post partum brain issues?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home