Raises hand and says ooooh ooooh Mistah Kottttaaaaah!
Yup, this would be my Province right smack dab in the middle of it all.
I'm going to assume that we have hit 30 children (under 18) who have died in the 'system' over the last year or two.
For some reason, we seem to have a lack of 'reporting' incidents lately.... ponders why?
Yeah right whack a doodle neighbour... I'm sure you are 'protecting the innocent'.
Cripes, sometimes being Canadian means saying we suck at stuff, not just the summer Olympics =)
I'm going to assume that we have hit 30 children (under 18) who have died in the 'system' over the last year or two.
For some reason, we seem to have a lack of 'reporting' incidents lately.... ponders why?
Yeah right whack a doodle neighbour... I'm sure you are 'protecting the innocent'.
Cripes, sometimes being Canadian means saying we suck at stuff, not just the summer Olympics =)
Labels: I hate politics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home