mymomtoldmenottoblog: To do in the next 15 hours...






Saturday, July 21, 2007

To do in the next 15 hours...

Finish off the bathroom... so my father in law doesn't feel the need to "help"... or maybe I do want help.... hmmmm must ponder.

Finish putting away all the yard sale clothes in the big Rubbermaid container.

Clean my bedroom... little Styrofoam pellets off the packaging of the medicine cabinet ... makes me itch with guilt!

De-fur the dog... think I'll call and get a professional to do it during the week.

De-fur the house.

Start reading the book.





on the general to do list...

order a book or two for the local childbirth/doula group I'm a part of... get some bookplates (do they still make those?) to dedicate them. Stupidly I've been going to loss blogs and writing down some of the books these families are reading. Mama and Dad were given a few books and someone from the hospital hooked them up with another family who are a year or two down the road from them. I'm hoping this helps.

*yeah, they paid me! I never ever expected it. Not even a thought... but there we are. I don't feel completely comfortable with it... so perhaps some resources for others? Pipe up here gang... I know you are reading!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter