We're back...
I promised myself I'd leave the computer alone tonight after the frantic phone message from my friend about Birdie's mama...
F*%^(&
So to bloglines I go...
And more sad news is what I find.
Bah... should have stayed in bed!
Shoulda
Woulda
Coulda...
damn.
Good night Erin.
Good night dear other mama... I'm sorry you are joining the ranks. I wish you a swift and gentle recovery.
I'm telling you people... something is wrong with the universe.
As impolite, or irreverent or whatever this is... that funeral was "kick ass".
Sorry Sarah... it was out here, but ice caps with you is an absolute must in my world some day! Nope, not travelling to your neck of the woods too soon. Still working on the summer idea... sort of ... yeah petrol is at 1.20 here now... bah.
F*%^(&
So to bloglines I go...
And more sad news is what I find.
Bah... should have stayed in bed!
Shoulda
Woulda
Coulda...
damn.
Good night Erin.
Good night dear other mama... I'm sorry you are joining the ranks. I wish you a swift and gentle recovery.
I'm telling you people... something is wrong with the universe.
As impolite, or irreverent or whatever this is... that funeral was "kick ass".
Sorry Sarah... it was out here, but ice caps with you is an absolute must in my world some day! Nope, not travelling to your neck of the woods too soon. Still working on the summer idea... sort of ... yeah petrol is at 1.20 here now... bah.
Labels: online friends, what the heck?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home