mymomtoldmenottoblog: DUH with an education?!






Friday, April 28, 2006

DUH with an education?!

I know you ladies are going to be mad at me, get upset or laugh at me. but there is a question I have to ask.

How bad are the stretch marks on your belly? My cousin had a small lipo+tuck shortly after giving birth, because she couldn't handle looking at herself in the mirror.

I have heard, if you want, you can combine your little lipo+tuck with your C-section. After all, they put you under for at least an hour.


THIS is what 27 years old, working for the government of Canada and finishing a masters degree has to think about self image and birth?
Excuse me... must retch and then finish Monster #2's cookie cake....
I am in shock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont have any- reaLLY thankful about that one...my cousin however had such an excess of skin and stretch marks (purple and thick) even 3 years after baby. She went back to her pre-pregnancy weight but still had to wear mat. pants because of the extra skin...she did tuck this away via surgery ( loss 8 lbs of skin!!!)

So, its not something I would recommend for most cases (a lot just need to do abdominal work) but for some it does help...would I ?? if it was bad and i had the $$$ - yeah..of course...but after my nosejob...and my butt implants...lol....j/k
shalyn

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter