No mother...
For the umpteenth time I have had to answer my mother
Ugh! I call for some sympathy, and this is what I get!
Had paperwork from the people taking care of my grandmothers estate...
Yeah, not sure what it means.
Seems to just be a "here is what it says" kind of document. Don't know. Will have to wait and see no doubt... I think.
No I am not pregnant, I am sick.
I can be sick without being pregnant.
I hope that at least I'll lose weight like when I'm pregnant.
No mother I am absolutely positive that I am not pregnant.
Yes mother, I do not plan on being pregnant ever again.
Ugh! I call for some sympathy, and this is what I get!
Had paperwork from the people taking care of my grandmothers estate...
Yeah, not sure what it means.
Seems to just be a "here is what it says" kind of document. Don't know. Will have to wait and see no doubt... I think.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home